Legal Deedpolls Discount Code

Legal Deedpolls Discount Code & Voucher April 2021

Average rating: 5.00/5 stars

All (4)

Codes (1)

Deals (3)


10% discount on all deed polls

Views 100



Adult Deed Poll Service At £15.99

Views 287



Child Deed Poll Service - £15.99

Views 190



Lost deed poll service from £15.99

Views 104


There are very few circumstances where a birth certificate can be changed. Indeed, a birth certificate is a historical document, which was correct when the birth was recorded. In most situations, if you want to be legally known by a different name to your birth name, all you can do is ask for a Deed Poll to change your legal name. When you receive your Deed Poll document, you will use it to get all your official documents and the changed records to your new name. In the future, if you are asked to prove your identity (apply for a passport or a bank account) you simply produce your birth certificate and your Deed Poll document. The new name on this document replaces the name on your birth certificate. Getting your birth certificate online is easy. You will not have to wait in a long line or submit documents. It will take about 10 minutes. Get instant discount on using Official Deed Polls Vouchers. There are some circumstances that allow you to get you or, the entry name in your child's birth registry changed. Therefore, a new birth certificate can be issued showing the new or changed name details. The rules differ from the UK as sections explain. For births and adoptions registered in England or Wales: name on a birth certificate may be changed only if you want to change the name (s) of your child, received either in Baptism being registered or through regular use of birth being recorded. If the child's natural parents are not married to each other at the time of birth and the father has not attended the mother's registration of the child, it is possible to re-register the child. After re-registration, a new birth certificate can be purchased. Official Deed Polls promo codes apply!

Discount Description Expires
DEAL 10% discount on all deed polls Jul-13-2021
DEAL Adult Deed Poll Service At £15.99 Jul-06-2021
DEAL Child Deed Poll Service - £15.99 Jul-06-2021
DEAL Lost deed poll service from £15.99 Jul-06-2021

Official website - Legal Deedpolls