Exclusive Christmas Coupons
For almost all insurers, Columbus Direct Travel Insurance benefit includes both insurance and assistance. However, coverage levels and prices vary a lot from one product to another. So do not necessarily rush to the cheapest insurance. It is important to understand what is included or excluded. The criteria to compare travel insurance are also important prior to book your travel insurance.
Columbus Direct Travel Insurance offers a number of benefits: FREE airport lounge access if your flight gets delayed; covered fees for over 150 sports and activities; free access to UK’s leading health care services; assistance in the event of illness or injury; repatriation, return of accompanying persons, presence of a relative in case of hospitalization, continuation of the journey, transmission of urgent messages and more. What are you waiting for? Book your insurance now using discount codes.
|Free Shipping Deals||0|
Columbus Direct Travel Insurance covers repatriation and medical expenses abroad. The choice of travel insurance is not the most fun part of preparing for a world tour. We help you see more clearly in the multitude of offers on the market, we have broken down the terms and conditions of the main specialized insurers. Please note that travel insurance does not cover expenses incurred by illness prior to the date of departure. Voucher codes apply.
Columbus Direct Travel Insurance offers:
• Reimbursement of medical expenses, dental emergencies, physiotherapist, optics, daily sum allocated in case of hospitalization, deductible medical expenses.
• Deaths: Repatriation of the body, coffin or the ballot box, return of family members or accompanying persons, paid-up capital in the event of death, paid-up capital in case of disability.
• Travel Assistance: the advance of bail abroad, legal assistance, advance of funds in case of theft, loss or destruction of identity documents or means of payment, sending of medicines, search and rescue costs.
• Early return: In the event of an attack, in the event of a natural disaster, in the event of a home accident, in case of hospitalization of a member of your family, in the event of the death of a member of your family.
• Theft or destruction of baggage, limit by the valuable object, allowances for late delivery of baggage, franchise. Important if the luggage insurance is included, it is necessary to keep the receipts of cash carried away to be able to be refunded.
• Check that the practice of dodgy sports such as trekking, diving, bungee jumping, parachuting or driving 2 wheelers is not excluded.
Beyond 90 days, travel insurance must be taken. Make sure you check with your CPAM before you go to Social Security. Social security will only cover you in France in the European Area or in Switzerland. If part of your trip is in Europe, ask for your Health Insurance Card. Outside Europe, you will only be reimbursed if it is an unexpected event and only according to social security rates. It is therefore strongly recommended to take out long-term travel insurance.
To benefit from the Columbus Direct Travel Insurance, you must have paid the plane ticket with the card. Travel insurance must be taken out before departure otherwise you may not be covered. Click for promo codes.
We welcome all comments and feedback on our vouchers, discount codes and hot deals portal