Give yourself an energised boost with vital nutrients that keep your skin, hair, bones, and heart healthy, there is basically no prep work or clean up with shakes. Not any other drink will do the same for fitness lovers. The fact is protein sips from local gyms and juice shops contain more sugar than a dozen donuts. This means a single sip of such drinks will not let you achieve your body goals. Get myprotein discount code
To assist you to keep on track, we searched the web for the most tempting shake recipes out there to reduce your weight. Below, you will discover something that can gratify every craving from refreshingly fruity to milkshake-inspired dessert. Since we have dealt with finding the nutritional winners, you just need to pick a recipe, start up the blender and enjoy.
Are you getting fed up with always making the same best protein shakes? Try one of these recipes using your favourite protein.
Get A Power Boost With These Protein Shake Options
Some shakes may have supplementation as an ingredient but others may be made with food only. Check out our recipe plans to make the best protein shakes. To make them, just pour everything into the blender and savour. Read on to know about all the quick yet easy recipes.
Oat Meal And Best Protein Shakes
A simple option, which can serve either for breakfast or a pre-work meal. The recipe you can find below:
- 250ml of Soy Milk
- 30g of Oat Flakes
- 1 scoop of strawberry flavoured protein
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Put all the ingredients into the blender and blend for a few seconds.
- When all is well mixed, turn off the blender, pour a shake into a glass and it’s ready to drink.
Soya Bean And Red Berries
For the days of training or just to add flavour in leisurely snacks, research revealed a protein-rich antioxidant drink that helps you gain muscle mass.
Protein Sources (1 glass)
- 100 ml of natural soy drink
- 1 A measure of Whey Protein
- 2 Tablespoons hemp seed
- 2 Tablespoons of red fruits (blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- 1 Banana
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and crush until a homogenous liquid is obtained.
- Pour the shake into a glass and drink immediately.
Banana Smoothie And Apple With Chocolate
Here we are going to tell you the yummy recipe of the best protein shakes that is ideal for the athletes. Rich in protein and carbohydrates, this drink will help you boost the results of your workout.
- 1 L of Milk (or enough to get all the ingredients)
- 1 sliced banana
- ½ to 1 apple cut to pieces
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 Raw egg
- Nuts (1 to 2 nuts for example)
- 3 Biscuits (Mary)
- Cut the banana and the apple into the slices.
- Put the fruit and the remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until all is well-mixed.
- Pour the shake in a glass and drink half of the shake before the workout and drink the half right after the workout. You will get the best results with this tip.
Protein Shake Of Vanilla And Cinnamon
If you have a cinnamon roll craving yet don’t have any desire to ruin your diet, give a try to this luscious best protein shakes. It will fulfil your sweet tooth any time of the day.
- 2 ice cubes
- 500 ml of rice milk (or other milk)
- 30 gr Protein powder vanilla flavour (buy from a departmental store)
- Half banana
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 10 g of chia (+/- one tablespoon)
- Put all the ingredients in the blender, minus the chia seeds, and crush.
- Add chia to the mixture and crush again for a few more seconds.
- You are ready to serve.
Protein Green Smoothie
You may be surprised to know that tiny chia seeds are packed with an amazing protein punch. If any of you are (or have been) breastfeeding mothers, you totally understand the desperate hunger and shaky fatigue as you feel the loss of your calories being drained from your body. Although this smoothie is great for anyone.
- 2 ripe bananas (Can substitute banana for another fruit)
- 1 Green sauce, such as spinach
- 2 tablespoons hemp protein
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 300ml of vegetable drink (can use homemade almond milk)
- In a food processor or blender, add all ingredients and mash at full speed until all ingredients are well-wrapped.
- Pour a smoothie to a glass and drink straightaway.
Homemade Best Protein shakes
In case, if you have made your mind to try out these recipes but still you are out of ingredients, no worries. We have got a solution for you to make a yummy smoothie with the only ingredients available at home.
- 2 bowls of natural yogurt
- 400 ml whole milk
- 50 g of Oatmeal
- 1 Banana
- Mix all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the liquid into a glass and you are ready to drink. Isn’t it quite simple?
Try our wonderful recipes for best protein shakes and make the most of your workouts.